Sunday, July 6, 2008

The aftermath FFU 0 - 2 Anwar FC

Kk. First things first, I think those without shin guard should go and purchase one if we're really keen on play field soccer.
Next, I think the performance today was much better then the previous game, at least we played as a team and lost as one. Which I feel is much more to being unfortunate rather then losing on the technical side. High ball is always a problem with us, period.
I decided to reshuffle the second half defence as I feel the midfield is not really passing much crucial ball, hence I went up to join the midfield. My bad on this part as the defence was totally in shambles. Think for future game I'll just stick to being in the heart of the defence.
And I think Kah Yong should call the shots in midfield, i.e. midfielders will have to listen to him in the field, he's the BOSS in midfield.
Anyway it's just a game, hope all had fun! Any more pointers to add please feel free to post them up. Cheers!

Your beloved Captain



-----------------------------

photos uploaded. msg around for full series.

No comments: